by Nick Tumminello
Whether we sit, run, lift or throw, squatting becomes the foundation upon which many movements are built. However, each squat is different. To understand this movement, you must understand the principles of function.
Learn the principles of function to the assessment, rehabilitation and conditioning of the squat. Discover the latest muscle assessments and best exercises guaranteed to develop stronger, more functional and better-looking lower body! Using a biomechanical understanding, learn the authentic function of the lower body muscles and their role in the chain reaction of the body.
Additionally, fitness professionals deal with clients on a daily basis who have low-back pain and they should be up-to-date on what the research is saying are the contributing factors and possible corrective strategies.
1. Describe the epidemiology of low back pain.
2. Discuss causative factors of low back pain.
3. Explain preventative strategies for low back pain.
4. Analyze the body’s relationships to the hamstrings and the hamstrings' relationship to the body.
5. Describe the importance of having strong, functional glutes for optimal posture, functional movement and sports performance.
|Secrets of Glute Training||Course|